Corporate Information

From reconstruction to growth

1946

Obtained permission to lease the Iwahana plant and began production of black powder and fuses.

1948

Started production of DDT.
Started manufacture of penicillin

Lipophilic pyrimidine penicillin

1947

The headquarters moved to the Nippon Kayaku Bldg., 15-5, Ichiban-cho, Chiyodaku, Tokyo.

1956

Technical tie-up with Geigy AG, Switzerland and the production of diazinon, an insecticide, started.




Birth of Nippon Kayaku

Business expansion during the period of rapid economic growth

PageTop
Corporate Vision
Our Business
Corporate Information
Global Netowork
Investor Relations
CSR